Wedding planning tips can be found everywhere – including our favorite Bulk Shopping paradise.
- Going to Costco at the right time of day can make all the difference in the world. We all prefer fully stocked shelves and manageable aisles free of screaming tots. Wedding planning lesson – schedule carefully. Whether you’re deciding when to visit a bridal salon, or what month to get married, timing is everything.
- Costco is a minefield of budget busting items. You go in for soup chickens, and come out with a SodaStream machine, 3 new sweaters and a Burt’s Bees gift pak. The solution (and wedding planning tip) is to have a plan. Shop with a list, and a clear idea of what you’re looking for. Oh – and don’t go anywhere hungry. Bad decisions come on empty stomachs.
- Just because it’s at Costco, doesn’t mean it’s a good deal. Oh yes – there are plenty of bargains, but you have to watch the numbers. The same goes for wedding “bargains.” Is that discounted dress worth it if the alterations cost more? Is the open bar package cheaper because it’s bottom shelf liquor? Make sure you’re getting what you pay for, even at a discount.
Keep your eyes open for a deal, but don’t just pile everything in your cart. And it never hurts to bring your own bags.
- Sangria and Other Bar Secrets (mysanfranciscobudgetwedding.wordpress.com)
- Billeater: What to Buy and Not to Buy at Costco Stores (savings.com)
- Best Wedding Websites (heartofcity.wordpress.com)