Yahoo’s OMG! big scoop today – Kim Kardashian Says Married Life So Far Has ‘Not Been Ideal’
I have three reactions. From three perspectives.
1) Perspective: Jewish Grandmother
Ideal? Who ever said anything about ideal? This is marriage sweetheart! It takes work. And patience. And matzoh ball soup.
2) Perspective: Mine ( a year into a very happy marriage to a wonderful husband)
During wedding planning, don’t fall too deep into Ponies & Rainbows fairy-tale land. They sweep up the rose petals, and suddenly there’s this thing called day-to-day life If you’ve been obsessed with being the Princess Bride, the turning back into a pumpkin part is rough.
3) Perspective: your average fourth grader
Um, how does she expect things to be good? She’s making her new husband live with her sister, her baby, and the guy who’s the baby’s dad. And they’re on TV.
Bottom line? Know that life is never “ideal” to begin with, and you’re a hundred miles ahead of Kim Kardashian.
Hasta la blogsta-
- Kim Kardashian Lands A Job (socialitelife.com)
- She’s coming out of the wedding blog closet: Our Mystery Wedding Expert Unveiled (mylittleflowershop.wordpress.com)
- My Little Etiquette Shop: Should a Bride play Bob Barker if the Price Isn’t Right? (mylittleflowershop.wordpress.com)